Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
PPOSBC has a full-time opportunity for a Call Center Representative- Bilingual Spanish in Orange, CA.
Schedule: Mon-Fri (8:30am-5:00pm) & every other Sat or Sun (7:30am-4:00pm).
The purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service to both external and internal clients, by answering calls from the call center appointment line and making patient appointments in the practice management system.
At PPOSBC, we understand the importance of a well-rounded benefits program and are dedicated to providing you with unique benefits that meet the needs of you and your family. We are proud to offer a range of plans that help protect you in the case of illness or injury including:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and eligible dependents, life insurance, and long term disability.
- Benefits coverage starts after one full month of employment!
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday benefits!
- Generous 401(k) matching contributions and more!
- To view our detailed benefits guide, please visit our career site at www.pposbccareers.org
Don't see what you're looking for? Let us help you find the right job! Connect with us